If you seek better health, fitness, endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, or sports performance, you may want to consider engaging the services of a Coach!
What are the benefits of working with a Personal Fitness Coach in pursuing your own Healthy Body transformation, or just getting back into shape?
- You will work with someone who has the knowledge to put a complete program together that integrates all the important elements of success, exercise, nutrition, lifestyle factors, and motivation!
- Learning from a trusted Mentor.
- Your exercise program and activity level will meet you where you’re at.
- Your coach will hold you accountable to your goals.
- You will achieve your results that much faster.
- You will have re-evaluations every 4 weeks to measure whether your current program is producing results or not.
- You will achieve your goals with integrity.
- You will fit into the clothes and Healthy Body you’ve always wanted.
- You will be confident, self-assured, and happier.
- You will have boundless energy.
- You will look and feel amazing!
Spectrum Coach and Therapist, Jean LaFleur has been working with successful clients for over 20 years. His credentials and experience as a Personal Fitness Coach, Strength and Conditioning Coach, Sport and Exercise Nutritionist, and Registered Kinesiologist more than qualifies him as a mentor to guide you on your journey towards your health and fitness goals.
Whether you are a busy executive or business person with a tight schedule; a stay-at-home mom looking to regain your figure; a committed fitness enthusiast, or a weekend warrior wanting to get into top shape, we will build the right program for you to get you to your personal fitness goals.
For Competitive Athletes
At Spectrum, we recognize that athletes have different needs and are subject to training regiments that most people only imagine. That said, whether you’re an endurance athlete, a team athlete (soccer, basketball), or a power athlete (track and field), as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Jean has the experience and “know-how” to design and implement cutting edge programs at all levels. Studies have shown that competitive athletes benefit from periodized training programs. We will assess the athlete’s current needs and weaknesses as per their coach’s consultation and make effective recommendations to the team’s staff and trainers as to modify the athlete’s training program.
By arrangement, we will come to your home for scheduled in-home workouts. Visit our page on this topic here for more details.
Work with an Experienced Motivator!
If you are seeking professional help to get you to a better fitness level and a healthier lifestyle, it is important that your experience working with a fitness coach is a positive one. Coaching and training involve both art and science: your trainer should not only provide you with the right, scientifically-proven solutions that facilitate the adaptations and changes you seek, but also help to unlock your inner motivator that will drive the appropriate enthusiasm, mindset and effort you need to achieve your health and fitness goals. We educate you on your Healthy Body, explain how your personal habits impact it, and draw up a comprehensive action plan that will deliver you the benefits you’ve been working for. We pride ourselves on rapport-building, learning how you best learn, and learning what you value as a person. We understand that everyone learns differently and everyone processes a fitness program based on your previous experiences. We take this all into account as you start your personalized fitness program. You are guaranteed all this and more when you turn to me for your fitness needs.