At Torbram Foot Care, the health and safety of our community members, staff, and practitioners is our priority. Please take a few minutes and read the following information before your appointment:
- When you arrive at your appointment, please stay in your car and call us, advising that you have arrived. Our staff will let you know when you can come inside. We cannot let you in unless our staff advise you to come inside.
- If more than one person in your family is scheduled for appointments, only one person at a time may come inside. In the case of minors, only one adult can accompany the minor. Once finished, we will ask the next person to come inside.
- You are required to wash your hands with soap and water or use an alcohol-based sanitizer immediately upon entering our facility.
- You are required to wear a mask at all times when inside our facility. If you do not have access to a mask, we will provide it at the cost of $5.00 per mask. Please try your best to bring your own mask as our supply is limited.
- You are required to wash your hands again with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer at the end of your treatment as you exit the facility.
- You are required to remain a minimum of 2m apart from all staff and clients at all times within our facility outside of your one on one time with your therapist.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve you if the above requirements are not followed.
Additional measures in place to ensure everyone’s safety include:
- All therapists are working a staggered and limited in-person schedule to allow for proper social distancing measures within the facility.
- All the staff will be wearing a mask during their shifts.
- All practitioners will wear masks while in the facility, and additionally, will wear gowns and face shields during one on one treatment sessions when social distancing measures are not possible.
- All staff will practice 2 m social distancing from other clients while outside of their designated treatment rooms.
- All surfaces touched in the entry, client washroom, waiting room, etc. will be disinfected between each client.
- All surfaces in treatment rooms will be thoroughly disinfected between each client.