This is State of the art physiotherapy equipment with one-to-one Regenerative Photonic Therapy treatment
- Unique to Edmonton/Sherwood Park
- Regenerative Photonic Therapy (RPT) uses special photonic (light) sources to activate regeneration and self-healing processes within abnormal cells and tissues to improve or restore normal function.
- RPT uses combinations of laser, LED, and Superluminous Diode (SLD) single light photons to increase the speed of tissue healing, reduce inflammation that results in less pain and improved activity tolerance.
- The FDA and Health Canada approve LEP2000 Regenerative Photonic Therapy.
- RPT is used to treat pain related to acute or chronic inflammation, muscle spasm, impaired microcirculation, damaged tendons and muscle/nerve ischemia (lack of oxygen/blood).
- RPT has been proven in statistically significant clinical trials, including double-blind studies on pain in joints, frozen shoulder, Carpal
- Tunnel Syndrome, low back pain and whiplash.
- A recent clinical trial confirmed a reduction in osteoarthritis symptoms of the knee and an improvement of the activities of daily life.
Photos of before and after 4Regenerative Photonic Therapy treatments of a grade 2 sprained knee. The bruising was resolved and less swelling improved the client’s ability to exercise and get back activity.
Knee Arthritis Assessment Part 1
Cindy evaluates all your areas of pain, since the back and entire leg can influence your knee pain. A pain map will be created to guide the Regenerative Photonic Therapy treatments.
The Western Ontario and McMaster Osteoarthritis Index or WOMAC will be given to you to answer questions about your pain, stiffness and daily activities.
Part 2 will outline the lower quadrant physical exam
Regenerative Photonic Therapy & Manual Therapy
RPT protocol to improve healing of the shoulder structures and relieve pain has significantly improved the function of a recent client. In the client’s words, “I am improving with each treatment”. Each session starts with laser and new Red/Infrared light therapy
Following Regenerative Photonic Therapy, specific shoulder manual therapy is used to improve range of motion. She started treatment with 120 degrees of standing reaching. After three treatments, the standing reaching is 135 degrees and reaching up the back has improved by 5 cm.