How do you know if your thyroid is not working properly?
- Difficulty losing weight despite proper diet and exercise
- Foggy thinking, heavy or tired head
- Exercise/stress intolerance or extreme weakness
- Hair loss (particularly noticed in the eyebrows)
- Dry, rough or scaly skin, and dry, tangled hair
- Brittle nails, cold hands & feet, sensitivity to cold
If your thyroid function is sluggish, normal daily activities, sleep patterns, mood and weight management can become significantly impaired. You will notice you just don’t seem to have the energy to do the things you used to enjoy doing. The naturopathic doctors at Health Momentum design customized, personalized treatment plans to address the root cause of your thyroid concerns.