We are currently offering Foot Care Nursing HOME VISITS and our Foot Care OFFICE is open 3 days a week for those in need of getting those feet done!
We are exceeding all new mandated regulations for personal protective equipment and disinfecting our rooms and equipment inbetween clients!
Yours and Our safety is the priority!
What Changes Have We Made…
- Clients will only be allowed in the clinic one at a time. They will wait in their car for their turn. Waiting room is closed. We will ask you to wear a mask if you have one and sanitize your hands upon arrival.We will also take your temperature.
- Nurses for home appointments will wear FULL PPE and sanitize all equipment in between clients. All Nurses report their temperature daily to office.
- 2-step COVID-19 Screening completed. A passive screen call before your appointment and a 2nd assertive screening at point of care.
- We offer the required individual treatment room with a clear divider installed between patient and nurse while care is performed.
- We are using a screening tool to decide foot care urgency.
- The receptionist also has a clear barrier installed. Please feel safe with us!
- All staff wears full PPE, gloves, gown, mask and eye shields and we always have gold standard disinfection and sterilization procedures for all equipment and tools being used.
- We have improved our ventilation system in the office to increase air flow.
- We have strict Public Health directives and guidelines we follow with pride.
Come and feel safe getting your feet done!