The clinic at ProActive Rehab has been open for in-person physiotherapy appointments for nearly a month, and we’d like to thank everyone for their support, patience and understanding as we adjust to our new procedures and safety measures.
We’re excited to announce that our massage therapy services are now being offered again. Our RMTs Sarah and Jaimee are back in the clinic and are looking forward to seeing their clients!
Just as with our physio services, we’re adhering to strict safety protocols based on recommendations from Health Canada and the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.
- Screening: all clients and staff must complete a digital screening questionnaire for COVID-19 risk factors prior to entry.
- Physical distancing: clients are asked to wait outside until their appointment time, and to stay 6 feet apart in communal areas.
- Masks: clients and staff are required to wear a mask at all times. Clients are asked to bring their own mask, but we do have limited quantities of reusable and disposable masks for those who don’t have one.
- Hand hygiene: hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the clinic. Clients are asked to sanitize their hands upon entry and exit, and at other times as required.
- Sanitizing: the clinic is cleaned frequently with Health Canada-approved cleaning products. As always, all linens, pillows and blankets are replaced between each client. We have scheduled half-hour breaks between massage appointments to allow for complete disinfection of the treatment room.
For more details on the precautions we’re taking, click here.
Because of the increased cleaning time between appointments, our schedule is a little more limited than usual. If you’d like to book an appointment for massage or physio, please call us at 705-788-1480 as soon as possible. To help ease this burden and to comply more fully with minimizing our direct contact, our physiotherapists are still offering our virtual, video-based appointments where we can thoroughly assess your concern and provide the care required!
If you didn’t see it a few weeks ago, check out our video where our team talks about all the things we missed while our clinic was closed.