Please read the following so you know what to expect on your visit.
- Feel free to park in the driveway.
- Victoria will wear a mask.
- Please wear a mask or one will be provided.
- Please wash your hands on arrival. You will have a choice of paper towel or single use cloth hand towel for hand drying.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- Extra time will be left between appointments to ensure only one person is in the premises at a time.
- Sanitization will occur between each client of the treatment room, bathroom, including all door handles.
Covid-19 Screening: Please do Not book if any of the following pertains to you:
Do you have any of the following new or worsening symptoms or signs?
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Runny nose, sneezing or nasal congestion (in absence of underlying reasons for symptoms such as seasonal allergies and postnasal drip)
- Difficulty swallowing
- New smell or taste disorder(s)
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise
- Have you travelled outside of Canada or had close contact with anyone that has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with anyone with respiratory illness or a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
- Do you have a fever?
If you’ve answered Yes to any of the above please Do Not book an appointment.