Callus Removal – One of the common foot issues is callus formation in different areas of the feet.
Pressure and friction from repetitive actions cause corns and calluses to develop and grow.
Some sources of this pressure and friction include:
- Wearing ill-fitting shoes.
- Tight shoes and high heels can compress areas of your feet.
- When footwear is too loose, your foot may repeatedly slide and rub against the shoe.
- Your foot may also rub against a seam or stitch inside the shoe.
- Skipping socks is another reason for callus formation.
- Wearing shoes and sandals without socks can cause friction on your feet.
- Socks that don’t fit properly also can be a problem.
Chiropodists are foot specialist treating many foot conditions including calluses. Call us today to book an appointment with our chiropodist.