Before you know it, the leaves will be falling and most of us will be having to do this job before the snow comes.
Here are some simple tips to follow:
- Dress warm, but be comfortable. Don’t wear clothes that are restrictive.
- Get a good rake! Remember, this is your tool. Make sure it is light and comfortable for you to use and the right height.
- Take several breaks while raking. Of course, you want the job done, but taking several breaks to stand up straight and stretch gets you through this job without the aches and pains that could follow.
- Change your style and direction when raking. Don’t always rake the same way. Switch from right to left. Listen to your Healthy Body when it feels sore.
- Of course, let us know ASAP if something doesn’t ease up. We are here to help!!