Yes, our Burlington and Grimsby dental centre’s are one of the few that is certified to do IV Sedation. We understand that a trip to the dentist can be a cause of anxiety for patients of all ages. If you require sedation dentistry in the Burlington or Grimsby area, our expert sedation dentists are here to help.
Dr. Hamamy will meet with you for a consult to listen to your needs and your concerns. Then, his recommendations will be presented. We do the IV Sedation in-house at our Burlington dental office located on Guelph Line and our Grimsby location on the North Services Road so that you feel more comfortable with the environment.
Our Dentists and offices are certified to perform IV Sedation Dentistry.
Our sedation dentistry treatment options in Burlington and Grimsby can help to accommodate to the patient who:
- Need more than one procedure within a single appointment
- Are unable to sit still for long periods of time
- Have overly sensitive teeth
- Have a dentist phobia
- Have gag reflexes that are easily triggered
- Prefer to be relaxed throughout dental procedures
- Have pain in their back, neck and/or shoulders
- Would prefer to not remember their dental procedure (Amnesia through sedation)