Let’s face it, we are exposed to tons of chemicals every day, many of which we cannot avoid, like pollution, gas fumes, spraying of pesticides, and so on. We can, however, make better choices as to what cleaning products we purchase and what products we use on our Healthy Body.
The National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health analyzed 2983 chemicals used in personal care products.
- 884 chemicals were toxic
- 314 caused biological mutation
- 218 caused reproductive complications
- 778 caused acute toxicity
- 148 caused tumours
- 376 caused skin and eye irritations
What to do?
- Educate yourself.
- Be informed.
- Read ingredients.
- Choose skin care products that are natural and pure. Your skin and the environment will thank you.
There are really great companies out there making wonderful skin and Healthy Body care products. Ask around, search online, you may be surprised what is available and even in your own town or city.
I have been using Skin Essence for years and absolutely love the products. I also swear by Giddy Yoyo’s Love Butter, of course, mostly because I’m a chocoholic. But really, it is a great moisturizer for all seasons.