In-Store Medical Clinic is a family practice & walk-in* clinic, located inside the Real Canadian Superstore on No. 3 Road in Richmond, BC. There is an on-site pharmacy and plenty of parking available for your convenience. Our closest major intersection is at No. 3 Road, North of Alderbridge Way.
*Walk-in appointments are booked via our on-line booking system, click here. If you do not have access to the Internet, you can call the clinic at (604) 303-7633. Spots fill up quickly so book on-line or call the clinic early.
COVID-19 / Coronavirus update: Please do NOT come to the clinic for a cold, runny nose, fever or cough. Call 811 or 604-303-7633 during business hours for instructions.
***Need a prescription? Visit AskMedication.com***
1. You may cancel or reschedule your online appointment up to 6 hours in advance. To do so, click here, log in to your account and then click on "My Appointments".
2. Not showing up results in a $50.00 charge. Multiple no shows will restrict you from booking appointments at our clinic.
3. Our front desk DOES NOT have the ability to cancel or reschedule online appointments. Hence, please do not call our front desk to cancel or reschedule an appointment booked online.
4. Dr. Danny Wong only sees patients that are part of his current family practice. He is not accepting new patients. Please only book an online appointment with Dr. Danny Wong if you are one of his patients. Otherwise, your appointment will be cancelled.
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
September 19, 2020 3:09 am local time
Closed daily between 12:30pm and 1pm for lunch
*Policy for Posting Hours:
1. Always call the clinic at (604) 303-7633 before visiting to confirm hours and physician availability.
2. Walk-In patients are asked to book on-line by clicking here. If you do not have access to the internet you can call the clinic to book, but spots fill up fast! Book on-line or call early if you'd like to see a doctor as a walk-in patient. Please view "Important notices before you book your online appointment" as displayed on this page and here.
3. Hours are subject to change without notice. We regret that at times we may have to close early due to the generalized shortage of doctors in BC and the government daily cap on patient limits. High volumes of patients may require that registration be closed earlier than hours stated.
We have welcomed Dr. Romashin our newest family practice and walk-in doctor who is accepting patients!
Walk-In patients are asked to book online by clicking here as spots fill up quickly!
Click here to read more information on booking a same-day appointment as an unrostered patient.
In-Person Doctor visit for patients with a valid B.C.Services Card or equivalent Canadian health card
Important rules regarding In-Person Doctor Appointment
1. EVERYONE can book an online appointment, even patients who have never been to our clinic.
2. You may cancel or reschedule your online appointment up to 6 hours in advance.
3. Same day (within 6 hours) appointments CANNOT be cancelled or rescheduled. Not showing up results in a $50.00 charge ($100.00 for specialist appointments). Multiple no shows restrict you from booking appointments at our clinic.
4. Our front desk DOES NOT have the ability to cancel or reschedule online appointments. Therefore, please do not call our front desk to cancel or reschedule an appointment booked online.
1. ICBC appointments deal with vehicle crashes that have an ICBC claim number. You will need to provide your ICBC claim number when attending our clinic.
2. If you settled your claim, please book an In-Person Doctor Appointment.
3. You may also walk-in during clinic hours. Please advise the front desk staff that you are walking in for an ICBC visit. Please note that at times we may not see walk-ins, so booking an ICBC appointment online is recommended.
1. Tourists and visitors from outside of Canada
2. International students
3. Foreign workers
4. Quebec residents
5. Individuals whose British Columbia Services Cards are not valid
If you are one of the above individuals, the South Vancouver Medical Clinic makes it easy for you to book a private pay appointment online. Booking an appointment shortens your wait to see a doctor. Please note that there is a $200 non-refundable private appointment online booking fee.
* Note: Please do not book a private appointment if you are covered by the British Columbia Medical Services Plan (MSP) or have a valid health card issued by a Canadian province (other than Quebec).
In-Store Medical Clinic is a family practice and walk-in clinic in Richmond, BC.
In-Store Medical Clinic is committed to providing high quality, medical care in a clean and friendly environment with added convenience. Our clinic provides family practice and walk-in clinic medical services where patients can be treated by a qualified health care team. We understand our patients’ needs and treat all with care and respect.
This clinic is run by certified physicians and qualified support staff.
Dr. Balint Budai
4651 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC V6X 2C4
On No. 3 Rd. between Cambie Rd. & Alderbridge Way. Near Leslie Rd.
Inside the Real Canadian Superstore, beside the Pharmacy.
Close to landmarks such as: Lansdowne Station, Aberdeen Station and the Richmond Olympic Oval.
Find us inside Superstore (above the parking garage) beside the Pharmacy.
We are conveniently located inside the Real Canadian Superstore in Richmond, BC.
Our closest major intersection is at No. 3 Road and Alderbridge Way.
The DrugStore pharmacy provides prescription dispensing and consultation. For more information, call (604) 233-2435.
The Superstore provides shopping opportunities for grocery, home and gift needs. For more information, click here.
Many other amenities are also provided on-site including:
Click here to visit our website to make sure the policies listed here are up to date. Policies may change without notice.
We require 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment with a general practitioner. Our general surgeon requires 5 business days for cancellations. There are many other patients waiting for appointments and failure to cancel in time will result in a missed appointment charge of $50.00 ($100.00 for specialist appointments).
We will do our best to organize specialist referrals and hospital investigations in a timely manner. However, wait times are often long. Should you not obtain any follow up on specialist referrals or hospital investigations within two months (or earlier for urgent matters), please inquire at our clinic about the status of your referral.
Our clinic policy is not to provide lab results over the telephone. Only our doctors can interpret lab results and the staff will not comment when asked. Please understand that it can take up to 10 days for our office to receive results back from various labs or hospitals.
Please always make an appointment with a physician at our clinic after you undergo an investigation in order to discuss results. We will do our best to contact you to book an appointment if your investigation results are abnormal. We will call you and, if we are unable to reach you, your family member, or your voicemail, we shall send you a letter in the mail. From time to time we will also contact you to discuss relevant normal results. However, no follow up system is 100% accurate. Therefore, we ask you to follow up with a doctor at our clinic after every investigation that you undergo.
* Please note: At times we may need to leave messages on your voicemail (such as the time and place of a specialist referral or the message that lab tests are normal). We will, however, leave only very general information on voicemail. Hence, please provide us with the most confidential phone number(s) that you have. If one of your phone numbers is not to be used to leave any voicemails whatsoever due to confidentiality reasons, please ask us to remove this phone number from your chart.
Our doctors do not prescribe oxycodone (Percocet), buprenorphine (Suboxone) or methadone.
When transferring records to our clinic, always provide us with photocopies and not the original documents. We shred all records that are scanned into our electronic medical record database. Hence, the originals should remain in your or your former doctor's possession