The Ministry of Health has lifted restrictions placed back in March. We are happy to announce that Rick Brandl RMT is now able to re-open to provide care and service to our clients. As always, we are committed to the health and safety of our clients and our staff.
During this phase of re-opening, we have updated our protocols as follows.
1. Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. If we are not ready, please take a seat in the waiting room.
2. Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and before you leave.
3. All rooms are sanitized between clients.
4. Therapists will be wearing masks, you are welcome to wear one as well during treatment. A mask will be provided upon request.
5. We are still accepting cash, cheque, and e-transfer.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty during this time. We look forward to welcoming you back
Rick Brandl, RMT is a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) that offers services such as sports massage, craniosacral therapy, somatoemotional release therapy, deep tissue massage, pregnancy or prenatal massage, reiki therapy, grief recovery therapy, neuro-linguistic programming, timeline therapy, yoga and yin-yoga exercise.
Rick’s clinic is located on Lakeshore Drive between Gertrude Street East and MacDonald Street East in North Bay, Ontario. His background in Jiu jitsu made him knowledgeable about sports massage. He is also actively training in Jiu jitsu and Muay Thai.