Online Nutrition Coaching
Online Nutritions Programs
Our Online Coaching service option is flexible and allows you to learn and process basic nutrition skills by using our “28-day to 6-week challenges” to address a different aspect of your nutrition practice.
Whether you are an athlete or active person, our online nutrition coaching programs meet you where you’re at, and allow you to practice the very skills and tasks that those lean people you see around are using.
- Spectrum’s online coaching program is designed to empower and educate you at your own pace and convenience.
- A very user-friendly online format that allows you to interact with your Coach anytime you want.
- After an initial assessment with your coach, you will be assigned an appropriate program that suits your needs and wants.
- Our 12 habits module deploys strategic daily practices and lessons that are sequentially ordered in a logical progression, to prepare you to practice good nutrition habits on your own terms.
- Before you know it, you won’t even have to think about practicing good nutrition habits, you’ll just do them naturally!
- Enjoy setting the pace of your own body transformation based on your schedule, needs, wants, and other priorities in your life along with the collaboration of your Coach who will help you navigate through your body transformation’s obstacles and nutritional habits.
- Learn about why nutrition is important for you to enhance your health, body composition and performance and understand how to use better daily habits into your busy schedule.
- Enjoy mastering the fundamental skills of nutrition in your life while keeping the complicated cooking for the chefs at the restaurants.
- Eat the foods you’re already eating!
- Receive full online support from your Coach via Zoom calls, text messaging, email, Face time, etc.
- Your Coach has been a student of PN for 14 years and is certified through Precision Nutrition as a Level 1 Coach and has over 15 years of nutrition coaching.
Spectrum Therapy and Fitness is led by Coach Jean Lafleur, a personal trainer and strength coach providing exercise plans for weight loss, personal training, and Performance Training and Coaching in the Ancaster, ON and the surrounding Hamilton, Waterdown and Dundas areas. We also offer Athletic Sports Therapy, Personal training programs and Exercise & Sports Nutrition Coaching.
Coach Jean will help you achieve a healthy lifestyle or weight loss through healthy eating & active physical lifestyle. He is passionate about health and transitioning his therapy patients to become training clients.
Contact us at (905) 580-4047