Cycle Charting & Progesterone HRT
One day seminar, live-streamed, with Dr. Nora Pope, ND
Dr. Nora Pope is delighted to offer a one-day seminar on "Progesterone BHRT & Cycle Charting" for naturopathic doctors.
This lecture will give you 6 CE credits (1 Pharm & 5 General.) The event will take place on Friday, June 16th, 2017 from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm EST. Participants can attend in person at her webinar studio in downtown Toronto. (543 Richmond Street West, Suite 222, Toronto, ON M5V 1Y6) or attend remotely via live-stream!
The Content will comprise of (and not limited to):
- Intro to Cycle charting, Defining Pre-Peak & Post-Peak, Achieve pregnancy, Postpone pregnancy, Diagnosing infertility, Improving Obstetrics & Maternal-based care
- Review of male and female anatomy
- The role of seminal fluid in maintaining life-span of sperm
- Detailed overview of the physiology of ovulation, its effects on the endometrium; the role and timing of hormones throughout the entire cycle & their actions on ovulation, endometrial function and menstruation; the role and timing of cervical fluid (types E and G); the role and timing of the opening & closing of the cervix
- Detailed overview of charting the physiological signs of hormonal triggers for menstruation, cervical fluid production, and pregnancy and menstruation
- Methodology for identifying physiological signs and subsequent charting codes
- Application of charting to identify ovulation, postpone pregnancy during breastfeeding, regular cycles, irregular cycles, ensuring positive birth outcomes
- Application of charting to diagnose infertility to include luteal phase dysfunction, LUFS, ovarian cysts, PCOS, ovarian dysfunction, uterine polyps, low progesterone, autoimmune conditions, hypothyroidism, dysfunctional spotting & bleeding both before and after the menses
- Timing of blood tests and ultrasounds done in cooperation with the individual patient's cycle: assessing infertility with Day 3 Blood work, Mid-luteal Blood work ("Day 21 No More"), Ultra-sounds, Thyroid function, Adrenal function
- Ideal estrogen & progesterone blood levels in both pregnant and non-pregnant women.
- Detailed ultra sound images before, during and after ovulation.
- Pharmaceutical treatments to include: Bio-identical Progesterone HRT, Low Dose Naltrexone, Antibiotics, HcG for men & women, Mucus enhancers.
- How to dose progesterone for infertility, pregnancy and perimenopause in order to maintain ideal blood levels.
- Why is Progesterone so low? Treat the whole person and Treat the cause by looking at seemingly unrelated relationships (elevated histamine, low cyclic AMP, seizures, autoimmune conditions, MS, RA, Chrohn's)
- Botanical Medicine & Clinical nutrition for PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Hypothyroidism, Adrenal fatigue, male factor.
Your investment is $220 ($200 until June 8th, 2017).
To register, contact Dr Nora Pope at email@example.com or 416-969-9181.
Dr. Nora Pope, ND, is a graduate of McGill University and the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. Since 1994, she’s been a user and advocate of Fertility Awareness and Cycle Charting. Since 2001, she’s treated adults and children with seizures; men and women with hormonal imbalances; Marfan’s syndrome; and chronic conditions. In her practice, she uses classical homeopathy, botanical medicine, acupuncture, clinical nutrition, and lifestyle counseling. She integrates the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ Charting System in her practice. Dr Pope harnesses drug-herb and drug-nutrient interactions to increase the efficacy of her treatments. In her spare time, she enjoys travel, tennis, the Lindy Hop, Belgian beer and merlot from Bordeaux, France. She is fluent in French. She is taking a leave of absence in 2017 and has Inactive Status.